Submissions are invited for Poster Presentations for the International Conference on Laser Spectroscopy (ICOLS 2019).
Please note that all presenters must register for the Conference and pay the appropriate registration fees.
ICOLS 2019 seeks submissions that are relevant to the following themes. These themes are broad and inclusive and may assist with directing your submission.
The following topic lists describe the themes covered in the conference:
- Precision Measurement
- Atom/Ion Clocks
- Optical Lattices
- Bose-Einstein condensates
- Degenerate Fermi gases
- Ultra-cold molecules and dipolar atoms
- Optical/polariton condensate
- Quantum optics and quantum information
- Hybrid quantum systems
- Ultra-fast photonics
- Tests of standard model
Submissions must be sent in PDF format and must be prepared using the appropriate LaTeX or MS Word template.
- ICOLS abstracts must be typed on A4 paper size, should be 1 page in length.
- Authors must not reduce font sizes or margin sizes to meet the page limit.
- Authors should not recycle old conference abstracts/papers as templates.
- Please ensure all text/diagrams fit within the template.
- Please proofread the final document thoroughly before submitting it to the Conference.
Submissions will be accepted for Poster Presentations. Please note that only one submission per person is permitted. Poster Presenters are required to stand by their posters to discuss their work with interested delegates during their allocated poster session.
A small subset will be selected for Hot Topic talks and will be notified by the committee.
Abstract submission closes at 23.59 (NZT), 28th April 2019.